Bright Orange: Orange ya glad vibrant citrus hues are big for spring! The hot new color makes updating last summer’s cobalt and aquamarine clothes a total cinch.
Flatform Shoes: Part platform, part wedge and a whole lotta awesomeness, these are the comfiest cool-girl shoes.
Nautical Colors: Regatta is a color that will look great on most women with either Coral Rose or Beeswax. If you want to get a top or a dress in Regatta blue, you could work it just like a neutral. That means you can wear any color with that blue, just like you can wear any color with denim.
Layering: Turn your sleeveless summer dresses into fall staples by adding a button-down shirt underneath.
60’s coats: Wear a hip A-line-shape coat in a bright, cheeky color.
Military Coats: Track down a cargo jacket or military-inspired vest sooner rather than later. Tough-looking top + flirty bottom = year-round outfit perfection. High Waist Flare Jeans: Spring’s sleek ’70s-inspired jeans look cool again after almost a decade of skinny-jean world domination. Wear ‘em with wedge heels and a tucked-in top to look long and lean.
Big Bangles: Update your look in a hurry. Just slip on an armful of colorful plastic or wooden bangles. With a little sleuthing, you can find expensive-looking bracelets for under $10 each.
Rust color pieces: Spring’s coolest pieces are low-key and come in desert-inspired colors like rust, sienna and sand.
Happy Prints: Stick to one or two colors (or a few in the same family) when mixing and matching to avoid the crazy-lady look.
Preppy Accessories: Dig through Mom’s (or Grandma’s) closet to find oldies but goodies such as ladylike watches, woven bracelets, tasseled loafers and a natty striped tote. Wear these once-out-of-date accessories all together.
Drop earrings: Any shape or size that complements your face.
Big statement rings: All over sparkly diamond rings are in.
• Maternity- Milanmaternity.com (shirts, skirts, jeans coming out in the summer, cami’s, belly bands, Milan’s clothing will fit you pre, during, and post pregnancy!)
Oldnavy.com , Limericki.com (maternity swimsuits coming this April), JcPenneys (great deals on jeans, CAPRIS, undershirts, and tops called Duo Maternity), Shabby Apple (Dresses)
• Swimsuits- Target, LimeRicki, Shabby Apple, Kohls, Boden, Rey Swimwear
• Clothing Websites/Stores Catering to Modesty- Downeast Basics (Shorts, Camis, Shirts, cap sleeve shirts) Maurices, Sierra Brooke (Tops, skirts, dresses), Shade Clothing (Tops, undershirts)
• Dresses: Shabby Apple, William Riera, Sierra Brooke,
• Undershirts: Downeast Basics, ShadeClothing
• Enter your email on clothing websites to receive in store coupons and online coupon codes.
• Check the newspapers
• Clothing stores sometimes have Facebook pages. Check the feeds often to see if there are any special discount codes or in store coupons.
• Sign up for some “credit” cards for clothing stores. (JcPenney, Macys, Kohls, Loft) When you sign up for the cards you get special coupons in the mail) JUST MAKE SURE YOU PAY YOUR BILL ON TIME!!!
• Look at the back of your receipts: sometimes you have to do a 5 minute or less survey on your shopping experience and once your done you get a certain percentage off your next purchase! (show jcpenney receipt) Shop at discounted stores: Ross, TJ Maxx, Steinmart, Marshalls, Forever 21 (JEWELRY!!!)
Do’s and Don'ts
• Wear denim on denim, it’s hard to pull off. If you’re feeling daring and want to pull off the trend, a simple trick is to wear two different washes of denim. Make sure you add appropriate accents to break up your denim ensemble. Try a brightly colored or softer textured blouse, like cotton or silk.
• Mix silver and gold jewelry. When you’re wearing delicate jewelry, like a Tiffany sterling silver necklace, it’s best to stick to one metal. Mixing your silver and gold jewelry can be stylish, however, if you do it right. Always keep the jewelry that is close together the same – rings and bracelets and watches should be the same metal, and earrings and necklaces should be the same metal.
• Always match your bag with your shoes. Your bag and shoes should still coordinate somewhat, however, and should definitely be colors that complement each other. There is one exception: if you’re going to a formal event, make sure that your purse and your shoes match!
Milan Maternity- http://milanmaternity.com/maternity-clothes/
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in a comment to let me know you did so
5. Add the Styled by Night button to your blog and leave the link
6. Subscribe to Styled by Night with your email in the box on the right side bar
7. Tweet about the giveaway and leave the link in a comment to let me know you did so
That's a total of7entries!!!
Each extra entry requires you to comment on this post to let me know you did so!
This giveaway closes April 11th at midnight EST. The winners will be chosen using random.org and will be announced Tuesday April 12th. Please visit us then to see if you are one of the winners! The winners will have 48 hours to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize!
I can not believe it! Tomorrow marks a year since I started Styled by Night! I love blogging about my great fashion finds and I hope you as my readers love it too! Thank you for being such great supporters! AND because you all are so awesome...we are doing another GIVEAWAY!
My friend Sarah makes such great jewelry and I would seriously love to own E.V.E.R.Y single piece!