Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Fashion Jewelry

>> Apr 9, 2010

We all know that gold, chunky necklaces and flower rosettes are in this season! There are only a few places where I will spend my money on these items though. Name brand stores are too expensive for my taste so I head over to spend my money at the department stores! Here are a few finds that can fit anyones budget and spice up your outfit:


                                                                                                                 


        Disco Reign Necklace $8.80        
Sherry Elastic Bracelet $6.80

These prices always end up even cheaper if you open a store card and if you sign up on their websites to receive notifications on sales! Also, look inside the newspapers for coupons too! Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...