Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Navy Perl Website Debut

>> May 6, 2010

I know I have already posted about Navy Perl but I had to let you know that they have finally created a website to buy their headbands and clips! You will not want to miss out on this! I know this is a big craze out west so lets bring the craze over to the other side! Yes, you will get a beautiful product but the next best thing is that shipping if FREE for 5 items or less. Check it out now!








Also, check out their blog at http://www.navyperl.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Danielle Harris May 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I love those headbands! I'm going to have to check those out.

Jenna May 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

I know, I love them too! My sister in law had one on awhile ago and it was really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...