Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Cute as Crap Headbands

>> Jun 1, 2010

Hello fellow headbanders! I have another new place for you to get some CUTE as crap headbands! My best friend has started making headbands with her sister in law and I WANT one! They are so unique looking and nothing like I have seen. All you Utahers are lucky because this Thursday and Saturday at her sister in laws mom's hosue in Salt Lake they are selling their items!


The prices for their  big flower headbands are around $22  and the circle layered flowers are around $12. Check out their new and improving blog http://cute-as-crap.blogspot.com/.



Here are just a few items that will also be on sale too

Let me know if you make it out there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...