Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Mikarose vs Sierra Brooke

>> Jun 19, 2010

I love dresses! I especially love modest dresses that I don't have to adjust and add a cardigan or a cami underneath because its so low cut. I really enjoyed looking at the dresses on Mikarose and Sierra Brooke but if you look closely there are some dresses on both sites that are the same but one is cheaper than the other...by like $30! Here are some of my favs:

($88 at Sierra Brooke)

($88 at Sierra Brooke)

($65 at Sierra Brooke)

($64 at Sierra Brooke)

6 comments:

Amy June 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Just a hint from a girl who worked at Mikarose... if you're in Utah go to your nearest Costco and find out when Mikarose will be there doing a road show. You can get these dresses for about $20 LESS than even the online prices. :-)

Amy June 19, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Oh yeah! They also do Costco road shows in Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and I think Oregon. Just more ways to save money :-)

Brooke June 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

I have the Mika Rose dress in teal.
I agree, it's so nice to find dress that covers and it cute for a good price.

Jenna June 19, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Oh thank you so much for the tip! Too bad I live on the east coast :( I guess all the west coast readers will enjoy those benefits!

Taylor {Sew Much Love} June 20, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Love the new look of the site! Love the dresses too! Thanks for the heads up!

Jenna June 20, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

you are welcome! i would have hated to find the same dress and know i paid more! ugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...