Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Kohls Deals!

>> Jun 28, 2010

So I decided I needed a black swimsuit (yes, call me crazy) and headed over to the Kohls located just down the street from my house! I loved this top (below) but wanted the black skirt for my bottom (picture #2). I mixed and matched and came out with the perfect combination! I love the ruffle at the bottom of this top and the ruching on the side!



Also, I always pass through the jewelery section (not that I need ANY more jewelry) just to see if anything peeks my interest. I walked away with this lovely piece:


My total was $33! I had a $10 off $20 or more spent coupon and also I used my 15% off coupon I received in my email! (I didn't have the email print out because the printer came the day after on the moving truck so I just told her that and she gave it to me any way!) It pays to be nice!

I walked away pretty happy with myself because we all know swim suits are not cheap and I even got a cute bracelet too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...