Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Skirts

>> Jul 29, 2010

Last night I was out and about and quickly ran into Steinmart before it closed. I am sure we have all done this where we hurry through the clothes, find something, hold it to the mirror, and then pay for it hoping it will fit when you get home. Well that is exactly what I did and ALL my clothes fit!
 I am pretty bummed because I can't find any pictures online of what I bought but lets just say I got a dress, capri's and a skirt all for $45!  I asked the check out lady if there were any sales going on and she said there was an extra 30% off red dot items. I didn't have the coupon with me but she scanned the discount code for me behind the counter. SCORE! It NEVER hurts to ask! Anyway, here is a skirt I found for $10 that looks exactly like what I bought except mine has pockets on the side and is light red with white mini flowers:


Also, here are a few skirts I found that I thought were way cute:
SkirtsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...