Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Not too Shabby

>> Aug 19, 2010

I L.O.V.E Shabby Apple! I love just about everything about them! Their prices could be a little cheaper but if you keep your dresses for years upon like me...it might just be worth it.


Dresses from Shabby Apple




I love the yellow!



Check out their accessories section too!


Maternity Dresses from Shabby Apple

You always need one really good maternity dress!


Very modest swimsuits for every size.


Also, save 10% when you sign up for the Shabby Apple email! Check out my button on the side to see more dresses!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jen August 23, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I've wanted the shabby apple ingrid dress for forever! It's super cute. It's a little too pricey for me though :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...