Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Weekend Fashion Accessories

>> Aug 5, 2010

I was on Elle this afternoon and was looking at their weekend accessories. I will admit that I don't really care for the High fashion look. Its too expensive and not that flattering to me. New York fashion week clothes and accessories...not my style. I am more the everyday people buyer that can afford the $25 shirt and not the $250 one. Most of the time I cringe at some of the high fashion clothes. But that's me. I do however like some of the accessories Elle was promoting.

This is Cole Haan's clutch for $148. Its cute but I would be more inclined to buy this:




Here is a tote bag by Nicolas Ghesquière found at Neiman Marcus for $945:
I would rather spend my money on this Anthropologie find:




This wedge by Jessica Simpson sells for $98:

I would rather buy this cute ropey wedge from DSW:



There was however ONE item in Elle that was decently priced that I loved:



What do you think about high fashion?
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ali B. August 10, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Holy Toledo batman! How tall is that Jessica Simpson sandal?!? That thing would make any girl carnival height.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...