Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Earrings Nation

>> Nov 15, 2010

I was scanning Etsy for a cute necklace that represents our new additions we will be having in April. Yes, we are expecting TWINS and we are very excited! These will be babies #1 and #2 and we are so very blessed!

As I was scanning around I found this and ordered it!



Earrings Nation is a great place to find some cute girlie gifts for the holidays that are just around the corner! Earrings Nation is based out of Singapore (where my husband and I lived for a year) and the talent here is amazing. Check out some of the goodies:






Check out Earrings Nation HERE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

eaindar November 24, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Hello Jenna,

Thank you so much for featuring my shop... :)
Your necklace is on the way to your place... :)

Eaindar
http://www.earringsnation.etsy.com

Jenna November 24, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

You are welcome! I can't wait to get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...