Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After Christmas Sales

>> Dec 27, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday! I sure did! I love the sales that follow Christmas time so here are some of my favorites right now:

Loft

Loft is having a HUGE sale right now. You can get an additional 50% off clothing and accessories! Excludes new arrivals. If you are shopping online use code SALE50 at checkout!


plus and additional 50% off

plus an additional 50% off

Downeast

Receive 40% off your ENTIRE purchase until Dec. 27th!






New York and Company



Novae Clothing

New modest clothing line that is having their biggest sale of the year! Trust me, these prices are great!




Charlotte Russe










Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...