Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Shabby Discount you DONT WANT TO MISS

>> Jan 27, 2011

Dresses from Shabby Apple


AWESOME DEAL!!! Shabby Apple has adorable dresses and this is a GREAT DEAL you DON'T want to miss.  Eversave's deal today is from Shabby Apple. Pay only $25 for a $55 voucher! It can be used on jewelry, accessories, or clothing on the site. Also, if you are new to Eversave, I believe you also get a $2 credit on your first purchase!!

Click link below:


I can't say enough about Shabby Apple. They have the cutest most modest dresses around and they are so feminine. I saw many friends where their Shabby Apple dresses as bride maids last year and it was such a great idea! My most FAVORITE collection is the Oh La La one and my favorite dress is the Pont Neuf


Don't you love those colors!? I really think you need to check it out! What's better then looking sophisticated and stylish at the same time...there isn't!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...