Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Shade Clothing is BACK!

>> Mar 3, 2011

For those of you who didn't know, Shade clothing took a little break to revamp their line and now they are BACK! I'm pretty excited because I see tons of cute clothes I want! Especially some of the peices in the maternity line!











They even have some lounge and basic wear:


Buy 2, $12 each



Shade Clothing is offering 20% your entire order so enter code SHADEFAN at checkout! Offer good through March 20th. Also FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS until March 31st! You don't want to miss that!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown March 3, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

YAY!!! I bought a couple tanks and some other things the week before they closed, but by the time I got them in the mail and realized how much I loved the tanks, they were already gone and I couldn't order any more....so this makes me REALLY happy:)

Jenna March 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

I am super excited they are back too! just in time for spring and summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...